The show is going to take place on Friday, March 15th 2019 at the Broken Spoke Saloon. This is your chance to show your stuff off live and in person.
This show is for amateur builders only. Yes, we like pro-built bikes as much as anyone else but they have many other shows that they can participate in to display their skills. No professionally built motorcycles will be allowed in the show.
This show is for you, the person who didn’t build it to make money but rather for the fun and self-satisfaction of being able to say…I did it myself and I’m really proud of it!
It doesn’t matter if it is mild or wild, as long as you did it yourself. If you built a ground up custom in your garage, we want to see it. If you heavily modified a stock motorcycle we want to see your bike too. In fact, even if you just bolted on some cool stuff and tweaked your basic stock ride to make it your own come on over to the Broken Spoke Saloon and show it off. V-Twins, Metrics, Trikes, Cafes, Rats or any other cool rides are encouraged to participate.
What do you get for being in the Garage Build Show? First and foremost, the opportunity to show off your pride and joy! In addition, the Broken Spoke Saloon will treat you to a free lunch, yes, it is a true free lunch! You will also get a free swag bag full of goodies, a chance at trophies, gift cards and the possibility of getting your bike featured in Garage Build Magazine. That is right, this is your opportunity to finally see your bike in an industry leading magazine where it rightfully belongs! There is no entry fee whatsoever. All you have to do is show up and you’re in the show.
- When: Friday, March 15, 2019
- Location: Broken Spoke Saloon, 1151 US-1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
- Time: registration noon to 3pm. Judging 3pm to 3:45pm. Awards at 4pm.
- The show will be broadcast on Facebook Live.
- Registrants will be required to provide name, email address, phone number and bike make/model/year.
- Garage Build Magazine staff will judge the show.
- There will be plaque awards:
- 1st & 2nd V-Twin Class Wild. 1st & 2nd V-Twin Class Mild.
- 1st & 2nd Metric Class Wild. 1st & 2nd Metric Class Mild.
- Best in Show.
- Peoples Choice Award.
- Gift card awards:
- Best in show award will be a $250 Dennis Kirk Gift Card
- 1st place awards will be $100 Dennis Kirk Gift Cards
- 2nd place awards will be $50 Dennis Kirk Gift Cards
- Plaques and gift cards will be awarded at 4pm on stage at the Broken Spoke Saloon.
- Garage Build Magazine staff will select at least one show bike to feature in their magazine.
- Free lunch is limited to one per bike entry. We’ll feed you, but not your gang!
At 94 years old, she is still riding long distance on her motorcycle. Born into a motorcycle dealer family, Gloria Struck has been riding over 75 years and, to celebrate it, she wrote a book – GLORIA – A Lifetime Motorcyclist – 75 years on two wheels and still riding!
She will be selling and autographing her book at the Garage Build show in Daytona.