We’re always looking for great vendors to add to our family. For more information please contact email@example.com or call 386-235-3172
Motorcycle Week Vendor Checklist/Regulations
- Motorcycle Week 2015 begins June 11, 2016, at 8 am and ends June 19, 2015, at 12 midnight. A special Friday Vending license will also be available for Motorcycle Week 2016 on June 10, 2016 from 12 pm to 11pm for an additional fee of $50.
- Vending is allowed only at locations that have been approved by the city. Secure a space from one of the approved property owners. Property owners must fill out a property owner permission form for each vendor stating what space and square footage they will occupy. If the property owner sends this to you please forward it to the Licensing Clerk. Your application can’t be approved without it.
- Fill out the application for vending, and mail it along with payment made payable to the City of Laconia, 45 Beacon St East, Laconia, NH 03246.
- Deadlines for MC Week are as follows:
- Checks for payment will not be accepted after May 31, 2016; only cashier’s check/money order or cash will be accepted after this date.
- Any and all applications that are received after May 31, 2016 will be charged an additional $100 NO EXCEPTIONS. Nonprofit organization late fees are $25.
- License Fees: $450 per vending space.
FOOD VENDORS: THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL HEALTH INSPECTION FEE OF $50 PER SPACE (including nonprofits).
- A separate license is required for each additional vending location, whether on the same property or on different ones.
- SUBLETTING OF VENDING SPACE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- All vendors are responsible for following any state and federal laws that pertain to them.
- All vendors must read and comply with the safety regulations. All Food Vendors must comply with the City of Laconia and State of NH regulations for food vending. These regulations will be attached to your applications and license. You will be inspected for compliance with these regulations.
- Vendors utilizing flammable source of heat for food preparation or for any other purpose must obtain a permit from the Laconia Fire Department. (603) 524-6881.
- Tattoo Vendors must submit an application however, no license will be issued unless the tattoo vendor has been approved by the NH Dept of Health. You must obtain a Tattoo Practitioner license from the State. All STATE paperwork must be submitted no later than May 1, 2015. Please contact Connie at 603-271-9254 or Janet at 603-271-9480 for the applications from the State of NH. No applications will be approved unless the practitioner’s license is provided. For NH laws on body art: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rules/state_agencies/he-p1100.html
City of Laconia Tattoo Regulations
- During the SET-UP period the Vendor booths and merchandise will be shielded from the public.
- All Trash must be disposed of in the proper receptacles provided by your property owner. Vendors should not use the public barrels.
- No merchandise will be allowed in the walkways, this will be strictly enforced.
- Any questions regarding Licensing for MC Week should be directed to Licensing 603-528-6331.